Hair Doctor 7" Handle Brush: 40 rotating stainless-steel teeth move and glide preventing hair from pulling,stretching and breaking, even when wet!
Model # TH906
- Reduces hair loss: teeth rotate and glide preventing hair from wrapping around the pin stretching and breaking. Rotating teeth significantly lessen the pull force on hair, preventing hair damage.
- Stimulates scalp: silky smooth rounded comfort tips gently massage the scalp and increasing circulation, which stimulates growth and prevents scalp itch.
- Stops Wet Hair Damage: Hair is most susceptible to damage when wet. This is due to the hydrogen bonds in the hair that are broken when wet and reformed when dry. Scientific studies show that rotating teeth are more gentle to hair than conventional combs, because the moving action of comb pins significantly reduce the pulling force that causes hair to stretch and break.
- Stainless steel teeth never tarnish; Brush can be safely disinfected in salon solutions to prevent the spread of dandruff and germs.
- Secure binding: sonic welded binding prevent pins from falling out, keeping children and pets safe from chewing or swallowing loose pins.
- 100% Made in USA .
Hair Doctor News~
Rotating teeth are extremely gentle to hair. Teeth move, wiggle and glide preventing hair loss and damage. Rotating teeth gently untangle wet hair without damage, preventing hair from stretching, pulling and snapping. Stainless-steel teeth prevent static cling. Comb can be safely disinfected in salon solutions
Trichologists recommend Hair Doctor rotating tooth combs because rotating teeth significantly reduce the pulling force that causes hair to stretch and break. The rounded smooth tips rub and massage the scalp stimulating circulation which promotes growth. The result is a comb that glides effortlessly through hair without scratching or damaging the hair or scalp.
Hair Doctor range of combs and brushes offer solutions for long, thick, curly as well as fine and thinning hair. Many sizes and beautiful Colors for Women, Men and Children. Manufactured, hand assembled in Hoffman Estates, IL. USA.