Tender Tooth Handle Comb with 30 rotating plastic teeth and rounded smooth tips, move and glide to detangling fine and thin hair without pulling and breaking. Designed for all hair types with fine and thin hair. Especially great for Toddlers or Seniors.
- Gently glides to untangle hair: Rotating teeth are much more gentle to hair especially fine and thin hair. Each pin on the comb is designed to rotate independently, providing a gentle, fluid motion that detangles hair without pulling stretching or breaking it.
- Reduces Wet Hair Damage. Hair is most susceptible to damage when wet. This is due to the hydrogen bonds in the hair that are broken when wet and reformed when dry. Science shows how rotating teeth move an glide to reduce the pulling force that causes hair to stretch and break. Rotating plastic teeth with smooth rounded tips is especially gentle to fine and thin hair, and prevents hair damage.
- Stimulates Circulation in the Scalp: Rounded smooth tips rub the scalp, stimulating circulation and blood flow, keeping scalp healthier.
- Secure binding: Pins are securely sonic welded in the binding, preventing them from falling out and causing injury.
- Made in USA: Hair Doctor Rotating Tooth Combs are manufactured and Hand Assembled by the Hair Doctor Team in Hoffman Estates, IL. Finest Hair Combs since 1998.
Recommended by Trichologists: Hair Doctor Rotating Tooth Combs are recommended by Hair Loss specialists to protect hair from loss and damage..
Hair Doctor News!
Rotating teeth are extremely gentle to hair. Teeth move, wiggle and glide preventing hair loss and damage. Rotating teeth gently untangle wet hair without damage, preventing hair from stretching, pulling and snapping. Solid stainless-steel teeth eliminate static build-up; will not tarnish and can be safely disinfected in salon solutions.
Trichologists recommend Hair Doctor rotating tooth combs because rotating teeth significantly reduce the pulling force that causes hair to stretch and break. The rounded smooth tips rub and massage the scalp stimulating circulation which promotes growth. The result is a comb that glides effortlessly through hair without scratching or damaging the hair or scalp.
Hair Doctor range of combs and brushes offer solutions for long, thick, curly as well as fine and thinning hair. Many sizes and beautiful Colors for Women, Men and Children. Manufactured, hand assembled at Steven Plastics Inc. Hoffman Estates, IL. USA.