NEW! PRO-Brush: rotating stainless-steel teeth reduce the pulling force on hair preventing hair loss and damage: Model# TH906-PRO HairBrush
- Reduces hair loss and damage: rotating teeth significantly reduce the pulling force on hair preventing stretching and breaking. 40 silky smooth teeth rotate and glide to untangle without damage. Superior for wet hair
- Healthy scalp: rounded smooth comfort tips gently massage the scalp, increasing circulation and blood flow stimulating growth.
- Prevents Wet Hair Damage: Hair is most susceptible to damage when wet. This is due to the hydrogen bonds in hair that are broken when wet and reformed when dry. A scientific study shows that rotating teeth are more gentle to hair than conventional combs, because it significantly reduces the pulling force that causes hair to stretch and break.
- Tarnish free; Brush can be safely disinfected in cleaning solutions to prevent the spread of dandruff and germs.
- Secure binding: patented rotating teeth are designed to float freely in the spine but are also sonic welded to prevent pins from falling out and causing injury.
- Made in USA with precision.
Hair Doctor News!
Rotating teeth are extremely gentle to hair. Teeth move, wiggle and glide preventing hair loss and damage. Rotating teeth gently untangle wet hair without damage, preventing hair from stretching, pulling and snapping. Solid stainless-steel teeth eliminate static build-up; will not tarnish and can be safely disinfected in salon solutions.
Trichologists recommend Hair Doctor rotating tooth combs because rotating teeth significantly reduce the pulling force that causes hair to stretch and break. The rounded smooth tips rub and massage the scalp stimulating circulation which promotes growth. The result is a comb that glides effortlessly through hair without scratching or damaging the hair or scalp.
Hair Doctor range of combs and brushes offer solutions for long, thick, curly as well as fine and thinning hair. Many sizes and beautiful Colors for Women, Men and Children. Manufactured, hand assembled at Steven Plastics Inc. Hoffman Estates, IL. USA.