Hair Doctor Narrow-Spaced comb: 30 stainless-steeth rotate and glide, gently untangling hair with less stretching and breaking. Model#TH735
Each tooth of the comb is designed to rotate independently, providing a gentle, fluid motion that detangles hair without stretching and breaking it. Narrow spaced teeth make it easy to gently 'tease' hair to create lift. Less acrylic is used in the handle design for a light weight, environmently friendly comb.
Benefits of rotating teeth:
- Reduces hair loss and damage: Each tooth of the comb is designed to rotate independently, providing a gentle, fluid motion that detangles hair without pulling. Rotating teeth reduce the pulling force on hair, preventing damage.
- Superior on wet hair: Hair is most susceptible to damage when wet. This is due to the hydrogen bonds in the hair that are broken when wet and reformed when dry. A scientific study concluded that rotating teeth are more gentle to hair than conventional combs, greatly eliminating the pulling force that causes hair to stretch and break. Trichologists recommend Hair Doctor rotating tooth combs to prevent hair from pullling, stretching and breaking, especially when hair is wet.
- Never Tarnish: Teeth are solid stainless-steel with rounded smooth tips and will never tarnish. Can be safely disinfected in Salon Solutions or cleaned with gentle soap and warm water.
- Secure Binding; Pins are securely sonic welded in the binding to prevent pin fall out and injury.
- Made in USA; manufactured and hand assembled by the Hair Doctor Team at Steven Plastics Inc, Hoffman Estates, IL.
Hair Doctor News!
Rotating teeth are extremely gentle to hair. Teeth move, wiggle and glide preventing hair loss and damage. Rotating teeth gently untangle wet hair without damage, preventing hair from stretching, pulling and snapping. Solid stainless-steel teeth eliminate static build-up; will not tarnish and can be safely disinfected in salon solutions.
Trichologists recommend Hair Doctor rotating tooth combs because rotating teeth significantly reduce the pulling force that causes hair to stretch and break. The rounded smooth tips rub and massage the scalp stimulating circulation which promotes growth. The result is a comb that glides effortlessly through hair without scratching or damaging the hair or scalp.
Hair Doctor range of combs and brushes offer solutions for long, thick, curly as well as fine and thinning hair. Many sizes and beautiful Colors for Women, Men and Children. Manufactured, hand assembled in Hoffman Estates, IL. USA.