Men's 4"mini comb reduces hair damage and loss. 30 smooth stainless teeth move up/down, rotate and glide without stretching or breaking hair. Pocket size
Rotating Tooth Benefits for Men
- Reduces hair loss and breakage: rotating teeth significantly reduce the pulling force on hair preventing hair from stretching and breaking. Rotating teeth are more gentle to hair especially when wet.
- Stimulates scalp: smooth rounded tipped teeth rub and massage the scalp stimulating blood flow which stimulates growth.
- Superior for detangling wet hair: Hair is most susceptible to damage when wet. This is due to the hydrogen bonds in the hair that are broken when wet and reformed when dry. A scientific study concluded that rotating teeth are more gentle to hair than conventional combs, greatly eliminating the pulling force that causes hair to stretch and break. Trichologists recommend Hair Doctor Rotating Tooth Combs to reduce hair damage and loss.
- Never Tarnish: Solid stainless steel teeth never tarnish and can be safely disinfected in salon solutions.
- Made in USA: Manufactured at Steven Plastics Inc, Hoffman Estates, Illinois. USA
Hair Doctor News!
Rotating teeth are extremely gentle to hair. Teeth move, wiggle and glide preventing hair loss and damage. Rotating teeth gently untangle wet hair without damage, preventing hair from stretching, pulling and snapping. Solid stainless-steel teeth eliminate static build-up; will not tarnish and can be safely disinfected in salon solutions.
Trichologists recommend Hair Doctor rotating tooth combs because rotating teeth significantly reduce the pulling force that causes hair to stretch and break. The rounded smooth tips rub and massage the scalp stimulating circulation which promotes growth. The result is a comb that glides effortlessly through hair without scratching or damaging the hair or scalp.
Hair Doctor range of combs and brushes offer solutions for long, thick, curly as well as fine and thinning hair. Many sizes and beautiful Colors for Women, Men and Children. Manufactured, hand assembled at Steven Plastics Inc. Hoffman Estates, IL. USA.